Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Cherishing the time

We have done two photo shoots with my sister, Rachel and here are the pictures!






As we go through this pregnancy we are hoping to take lots of pictures so that no matter what happens we will be able to remember our time with him.

Here is session #2







A friend told as about someone in a similar situation who went places and did things with their baby while he/she was still in the womb (and this friend gave us a gift to help us do it). We really like that idea and have started doing that (though my mom has the pictures from our recent adventures still). We are hoping to visit a few places that we enjoy and take lots of pictures. Hopefully I will put those in here and there with my blog posts.

Next week is our next appointment and I can't wait to see how he is doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment